laurenthemself: Big Bang Theory: Stuart in Doctor Who cosplay with 'time lord > two PhDs' written beneath it (BBT: Doctor Stuart.)
[personal profile] laurenthemself posting in [community profile] stillbanging
Pros:
  • The potential for longer story arcs with the reassurance that they have the time
  • Plenty of space for character development
  • They might not try to shove every single character into every single episode and instead give them each more time by pacing things differently
  • Ten seasons has got to be long enough for canon queer representation
  • Even if they fuck absolutely everything up, I can live with three more seasons of fix-it fic


Cons:
  • Chuck Lorre.

Date: 2014-03-16 07:50 pm (UTC)
damalur: (marvel • my body is a cage)
From: [personal profile] damalur
Holy crap, that takes us through season ten? Are all the actors staying put? I have zero hopes for character development and many hopes for excellent guest stars.

Date: 2014-03-16 11:48 pm (UTC)
damalur: (firefly • cap'n)
From: [personal profile] damalur
WOW they are almost too adorable to handle. I'd love to see her on the show at some point - wonder if she's ever acted?

Date: 2014-03-17 12:09 am (UTC)
damalur: (fma • reporting for duty sir)
From: [personal profile] damalur
Crossing my fingers, then. (I like seeing couples work together? Not in a super-invested way, but it always makes me smile with one exception*, where as adorable as the irl relationship is, I think the writers undercut the on-screen stories.)

* Psych. I'm talking about Psych.

Date: 2014-03-17 05:50 am (UTC)
quarter_to_five: (Default)
From: [personal profile] quarter_to_five
What did Chuck Lorre do? Just curious - I quite like Mom, for example, and he seems heavily involved with that. Seems unfair to toss every bad thing about the show at his feet.

Date: 2014-03-17 06:25 am (UTC)
quarter_to_five: (Default)
From: [personal profile] quarter_to_five
Ah, I see. I guess I prefer to go with the effervescent "The Author." ;-P

Profile

stillbanging: (Default)
Paradox Lost

May 2014

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
111213141516 17
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 4th, 2026 11:14 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios